Our latest round of accepted articles include:
- A comparative study of ecological specialization estimators
Timothée Poisot, Elsa Canard, Nicolas Mouquet and Michael Hochberg
- An objective, niche-based approach to indicator species selection
Simon Butler, Robert Freckleton, Anna Renwick and Ken Norris
- Selecting pseudo-absences for species distribution models: how, where and how many?
Morgane Barbet-Massin, Frédéric Jiguet, Cécile Albert and Wilfried Thuiller
- Assessing transferability of ecological models: an underappreciated aspect of statistical validation
Seth Wenger and Julian Olden
- Cascade Multivariate Regression Tree: a novel approach for modelling nested explanatory sets
Marie-Hélène Ouellette, Pierre Legendre and Daniel Borcard
Don’t forget that you can see all Methods papers currently in press on the journal website.