Issue 7.8 is now online!
This month’s issue contains two Applications articles and two Open Access articles, all of which are freely available.
– Plant-O-Matic: A free iOS application that combines the species distribution models with the location services built into a mobile device to provide users with a list of all plant species expected to occur in the 100 × 100 km geographic grid cell corresponding to the user’s location.
– RClone: An R package built upon
genclone software which includes functions to handle clonal data sets, allowing:
- Checking for data set reliability to discriminate multilocus genotypes (MLGs)
- Ascertainment of MLG and semi-automatic determination of clonal lineages (MLL)
- Genotypic richness and evenness indices calculation based on MLGs or MLLs
- Describing several spatial components of clonality