In a new Methods in Ecology and Evolution podcast, the Senior Editors – Rob Freckleton, Bob O’Hara and Jana Vamosi – discuss the past, present and future of the journal. They talk about what sets it apart from other journals, their favourite articles and the kinds of papers that they would like to see more of. If you’re thinking about submitting to Methods in Ecology and Evolution, they have some advice for you as well.
Articles Mentioned by the Editors:
- Applications articles
- Tea Bag Index: a novel approach to collect uniform decomposition data across ecosystems
- A protocol for data exploration to avoid common statistical problems
- How safe is mist netting? evaluating the risk of injury and mortality to birds
- Personal messages reduce vandalism and theft of unattended scientific equipment
- A simple approach for maximizing the overlap of phylogenetic and comparative data
To find out more about Methods in Ecology and Evolution, read our Aims and Scope and Author Guidelines.